Mighty Casey Has Struck Out

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I can't help myself

*

In preparation for writing a rather boring post about the cool Bob Dylan documentary I just finished watching--because really who cares what I think about it?--I've decided to link instead to this article written by a friend and former high school classmate. It's about our Catholic high school and our time spent in it. Ok and you should also read this article she wrote, too. Because it has to do with the same thing. I really should do that documentary about our high school. It's only about number 56 in the list of films I want to make!

* I really did wear that uniform although I never have gotten the nerve up to be a nun--pregnant or otherwise--for Halloween. I guess I am waiting for that someone special who will go with me as a drunk priest.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home