Mighty Casey Has Struck Out

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Permanent Booty Call, yea or nay?


So Booty Call, henceforth to be known as BC, rang me up last night and wanted to see "how I was doing." Could this be a sign of something more permanent evolving here? Is he suggesting he be my main Booty mate? Is this a good thing? Let's look at the pros and the cons of the situation.

Con: BC, being an ex, is someone I vowed I would never sleep with again.
Pro: I am a much better human being when getting laid.

Con: Having a permanent BC could keep me from pursuing other more meaningful relationships.
Pro: Do I really need more meaningful relationships?

Con: It cuts into my blogging time.
Pro: It could give me something interesting to blog about.

Con: He smokes cigarettes.
Pro: What's wrong with cigarettes?

Con: He drank all of my single malt.
Pro: He's not there in the morning.

Con: I know all his worst traits.
Pro: No surprises.

Con: Nothing more can ever be wrought out of this union, so why even pursue it?
Pro: Thank God!

All in all, it looks like the pros might be winning. Yea or nay?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home