Mighty Casey Has Struck Out

Monday, May 09, 2005

TO BE CONTINUED



Omar,
If it is you, who in fact stumbled upon this website from the corporate offices of tivo, I am sorry. You weren't meant to read any of this. I am glad we are talking again, if that is, you still plan on talking to me.

Meagan,
It only took me 15 years to figure out that your name was spelled with an "a". Thank you for being so patient. Even though, I always get on your case about updating your blog, I am hoping this now means you will actually pick up the phone and call me.

David,
Thank God, someone else moved to Mudville. I know I introduced you to the blog just as I am shutting it down, but you really should try it. Maybe I can be a guest contributor.

Laura and Laura's partner,
I can't wait to meet you. We'll have loads to share.

Kurt,
Two words and I'll put them in italics:
offblog

Keep your ears to the ground, Casey just might be popping up out there in the not-to-distant future.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home