Mighty Casey Has Struck Out

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So the plan was to print out this entire blog and file it away. Be done with it. But I have been too lazy to cross that one off my list. And besides, wouldn't it just be easier if I continued? That way, I don't have to waste all that paper and energy. Energy that could be expended for something, well, more useful. Like blogging!

I can make no promises. And it mightn't be here. But because we are all prone to moments of excessive vanity and delusion, I offer this link, the best blog post ever written about little ol' me.

For more information about our Catholic School upbringing, read this lovely post written by the badass writer and my other high school chum, Kate Sullivan.
|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't fight the urge to blog!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home