Mighty Casey Has Struck Out

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

a bit of a recap


Because it's fun. Because it's satisfying. And because this is a wholly unoriginal idea--I bring to you The Best Of 2005: Google Searches That Brought Folks Here. Interesting only to me, I'm sure, but an easy post to dash off from work. In order of relevance to me:

  • A search for "Miranda July never went to art school." YES, nor did I! Unless film school counts.

  • How about "accidentally killing a cat?" Fortunately something that I didn't actually do.

  • Multiple searches for the "plural of massuese." People, how many times?! Can we just lay it to rest? It's masseese!

  • One "fear of elevators- news stories." I have many fears and it surprises me I haven't gotten more hits on all of them.

  • A "booty call frequency." 'Nuff said.

  • How about "Clay Christmas Figures?" Yes, we remember those fondly.

  • One person trying for "'the rainbow connection' song gay." I hope they found whatever the hell they were looking for.

  • "log sexy casey" Can't possibly imagine the answer to this request.

  • And actually one that is near and dear to my heart: "michael cazian" Is someone out there searching for him too?
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home